Ways to Give
Gifts can be made in one of the following ways:
- Send your check to Claremont Lincoln University, Office of Advancement, 250 West First Street Suite 330, Claremont, CA 91711.
- Call with your credit card information, (909) 447-2501.
- To make a gift of stock, contact the Office of Advancement at (909) 447-2501 or email@example.com.
The University Fund
The University Fund supports the annual and ongoing needs of our students and faculty. This fund is a primary source of support and provides the school with maximum flexibility to meet the most critical needs including;
- Providing financial support for our students
- Recruiting and retaining top-notch faculty
- Offering extracurricular programs to enhance the classroom experience
- Maintaining our library, classrooms, and facilities
- Developing a Distance Learning program to attract students not able to relocate to California
You can double, or even triple your gift if your employer offers matching gifts. Many companies match the gifts of spouses, retirees, and surviving spouses of retirees in addition to current employees. Please contact your human resources office or website for eligibility information.
Claremont Lincoln offers a number of planned giving options for you to consider:
- Bequest in a will or trust
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gift annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Gifts of real estate